Sunday, November 1, 2009

Art Every Day Month

Leah Piken Kolidas has begun her AEDM challenge for 2009 today. I decided to join the challenge this year and do something creative every day and post it on my blog. I hope this is the big nudge I'll need to post more often. I seem to put that off a bit.
Here are my first creative efforts for the month. I'm going to sell some of my work at a marketplace at Feather's Wellness Studio in Weymouth later in November. Of course, I want to have some new pieces to offer. After a lot of planning and thinking, I have decided to create some new designs to offer as prints and cards.These sketches (very faint, I know) were part of my planning. I want figures moving or dancing. (a lot of joy). Next, I made some of them into angels.The results were pretty good. So, I decided to add color to a couple of them.
I like to work in watercolor and colored pencil. The results are promising; although, I would love more detail. This is going to be a work in progress, so I'll let you know every day.
Post a Comment