Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Art Every Day Month Day 4



It's so refreshing to start the day ahead of myself. Does that even make sense? Once again, my time is limited. I was visiting my grandson's classroom to volunteer on Thursday mornings. Now his teacher needs me on Wednesday, instead. I told her I could be flexible because I do have that freedom. Other volunteers are busy moms (been there) who are able to give an hour or two before heading off to work or some other commitment. I decided to do a new sketch for my dancing angels. This one came to me a few days ago. I worked on the idea for a couple of days refining the original and I can't wait to paint it.
I'm trying to use a variety of figures in the work. I'm sure I won't have time until tomorrow, but at least the sketch is done.
Post a Comment