Sunday, November 8, 2009

Art Every Day Month Day 8

Here is an image of my almost completed picture. There are some finishing touches that I want to add, but most of the work on the figures is completed.
I found a really nice quote from Mother Theresa that I might use inside:
...
It is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand
I think it's just perfect for this illustration
.
Maybe tomorrow I'll head over to the print shop in Kingston to see what they can do with the whole card idea.
I might make some copies of my newest paintings to sell at the Marketplace at Feathers Wellness Studio.
It's so exciting to finally have something finished enough so that the project can be completed. I can't wait to figure out what's coming next in this series.

4 comments:

Jen* said...

It is cool to see the process of your art. I like the quote you referenced...it is a great complement to the sweet image.
Thank you for your affirmation on my doodle today!

Leah said...

i'm enjoying seeing your process as well!

Ana said...

What an amazing flight of angels. I like the way they connect with each other and have different ways of being. It is truly a delight. I also like that Mother Theresa quote, it works well with your painting. Talking of Christmas I received some beautiful unexpected cards today in my letterbox by individuals who paint without their hands. It is truly a unique set of postcards. I am goig to share them in todays post, so I look forward to what you think of them. :) Happy Creative Every Day Month, and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

Janet, this is really, really nice! Yes, definitely do cards!
Diane

Buffalo Rug made from fleece.