Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Magic Wishes

What would I wish for if I had magic powers? I would wish to be more productive in my art and writing. All of my ideas come crowding in at the same time and clamor for attention. I wish I could get them started/completed successfully before the next round of impulses begin to rush in. I'm so glad they come anytime, but they can be demanding.
I can't continue right now because my grandson's bus should be arriving any minute and he'll be looking for a bite to eat.

7 comments:

Allison said...

As Janet wishes so I too wish for her. (Ah elusive time...good luck!)

Sulwyn said...

As Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Lots and lots of time...

Jennifer said...

As Janet wishes for herself, so do I also wish for her with all my heart!

Jennifer

Unknown said...

As Janet wishes for herself, so do I also wish for her!!!

Jamie Ridler said...

As Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Karen D said...

As Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Holly said...

When you look at that sweet picture, surely you must see the beauty, light, truth, and happy in your world. Now, that's a true treat!

As Janet wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her, also!

HUGS!

Buffalo Rug made from fleece.