Monday, November 1, 2010

Healing Energy A Revision

Finally, I have made some satisfactory changes to my healing angel. Now her face is more a 3/4 view.
Since I'm heading to Florida for two weeks, I won't be able to do any work on her until mid November. This might be a good way to see the work with fresh eyes.
My husband and I are going to visit some friends this week and then meet family on Friday. On Saturday we'll all embark on a 7 day Disney cruise to St. Maarten & St. Thomas. If this cruise is anything like the last one 2 years ago, if will be wonderful.
It will be nice to be in the warm sunshine for a while. I really miss the beautiful summer we had this year. It is tough to have shorter days of sunlight during the winter. So
Sometimes I feel like I should carry a lantern to brighten the darkness. Maybe this will be another painting...

4 comments:

Jill Badonsky said...

Jane you won a free Muse book in the drawing on The Awe-manac site.. get in contact with me so I can get your address.
I'll post your blog in my newsletter today. You can subscribe at my website if you're not yet a subscriber.per

Jill Badonsky
www.themuseisin.com

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm thrilled... Thank you Jill. I'm traveling today. I'll try to get to your page in the next day or so. I can access email but your page requires Adobe flash. Thank you again!!!

valerie walsh said...

This is so very beautiful and has a magic quality to it :) I wish for you a lovely Christmas and a very exciting and inspired 2011 :)

Tammie Lee said...

This is lovely, you have created a feeling of healing energy that feels sweet and possible. I love your choice of colors too. Lovely to meet you.

Buffalo Rug made from fleece.