Sunday, November 21, 2010

Good News and Adjustments






I am so thrilled to announce that I won Jill Badonsky's new Muse book at her Awemanac web page. I am so thrilled! This page is full of fun and inspiration. Us artsy types need fuel for our creative juices to flow. Jill provides inspiration in many fun ways. I can't wait to see her book and begin drinking in the magic!
onelovelyblog1.jpgAnother happy gift came before I went away. Sue Rundle-Hughes awarded my blog the Lovely Blog Award. That was such a sweet surprise. I'll have to figure out when I can pay it forward. Thank you Sue.
Sue is a wonderful artist. If you have time, check out her web blog.

Sometimes it's challenging to share my creativity. I have been away for a couple of weeks in Florida. Just before I left, my computer failed. My daughter very kindly brought it to Best Buy for service because it's under warranty. They shipped it to their service agent and it's still not fixed. Until I get it back I can't scan the sketches I've done and I haven't had a chance to paint.

2 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

I hope your computer is fixed soon. I don't know how I would cope if I didn't have access to the net!

Thanks so much for being one of my newest followers-I am honoured!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Unknown said...

Hi Natasha, you have some wonderful posts. Sadly, there is no news about my computer yet. I would love to know what happened to it :( I'm trying to be patient.

Buffalo Rug made from fleece.