Thursday, August 20, 2009

Creativity



I have just added a new badge to my blog for Jamie Riddler's Full Moon Dreamboards. For anyone who does not know her, Jamie is a creative coach and blogger who finds wonderful ways to motivate others. She helps others move things along in exciting, enriching ways. There are just not enough words to explain the positive energy that flows from her workshops, online activities and blog.

My painting is on it's way to Virginia. I finished it and delivered it at the end of last week.

Tomorrow night (Tuesday, 8/25/09) I am having a sale of some watercolor paintings. Christine at Feather's Wellness Studio decided to have a marketplace in the studio to raise money for the Jimmy Fund. This is the first time I will offer any of my paintings for sale. Hopefully, people will like them and buy them all.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I'm sure you'll sell all your paintings! Good luck!

Leah said...

congratulations on selling your work. your painting is beautiful!

Buffalo Rug made from fleece.