Thursday, December 18, 2008

Comfort Doll Project

While browsing this web blog http://www.groggyfroggy.blogspot.com/ I found a link to the Comfort Doll Project. This sounds like such a nice idea, that I thought I would include a link to it so that I can explore it further. I love the thought of providing battered women with a work of art. So, my plan is to create a doll or two to send to this cause. We should support one another.
I may even think about gifts for my friends and family. (Of course, they won't all get done for this Christmas. So, they could be an ongoing project or a never-ending project.) I'll keep you posted. Thank you Groggy Froggy!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are so welcome and thanks for linking to me! I am sad to say that I've made two dolls and have yet to send either of them. Thanks for the reminder!!

Buffalo Rug made from fleece.