Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Buffalo Update




I have finished Casey's buffalo. I added grass and stitched around the edges. My son wants to hang it up, so I may add a dowel pocket in the back.
After dinner last night, I gave it to him so he could have it today when he went into Boston. He seemed very happy about receiving it.

I wish I had taken his picture with it. :)

I added some more of my favorite blogs to the list on my page. I have so many favorites now, that I should put them all on here so I can look them up easily.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute...I love it!!

Janet said...

What an amazing project! I'm sure your son loves it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment....it brought me here to your blog. I love it when new people comment and let me know they're out there. I'll be back to see more of what you've been doing.

Buffalo Rug made from fleece.