Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Serenade

Music is such a soothing way to help me relax and create.

I'm off to see Mom today. She needs help finding oil for her industrial sewing machine. I have some wooden doll heads for her. She likes to make dolls with button arms and legs to give for gifts. She'll be 86 this December, and we worry about her driving. So I'll take her to lunch and shopping, if needed. I figure it's the least I can do for her.

Back to the music. I get to listen to my favorite tunes and artists on the way up and back!
Have a beautiful day.

2 comments:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Wow 86! My son's BD is in Dec too.

Thanks for the help at Violettes!

God Bless You and Yours!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet...You have been tagged! Check my blog for details - http://www.rdchildrensbooks.blogspot.com

Warmly,
Dawn Phillips

Buffalo Rug made from fleece.