Friday, August 17, 2012

Inspiration Avenue Challenge

Inspiration Avenue's challenge this week has been Fairies. I decided to join in, because I figured - "Here's something I can do." After some agonizing days with no results, finally, today I was able to complete a painting using watercolors. It was frustrating to have nothing to show all week for my efforts. I'm so glad that this little one emerged from my brush.
She's inspired by a bookmark I have from the Boston Ballet advertising Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love this watercolor. The blending of the colors in her dress are so pretty. I browsed your blog and love your art. So glad I stopped by.

Unknown said...

your faery is so cute. I love how whimsy she is. x

Buffalo Rug made from fleece.