Sunday, August 19, 2012

Twinks



Last week I decided to try Twinkling H2Os, a product that I have admired for quite a while. 
I had hesitated to order any, because of the wait and shipping costs. Well, I'm so glad that I have moved past that stumbling block. Soon, a new workshop starts at LuminArt for Silks Acrylic Glaze, taught by Dion Dior. Both Silks and Twinkling H2Os have intense colors and added mica along with other minerals. 
This whole experience has become a stimulus for my latest creative block. That is an exciting and uplifting development.
I hope to reorganize my blog soon. I really don't want to start over on a new blog, but I have to so something to make this process work better.

8 comments:

Nancy McCarroll said...

Nice work! I have not heard of that product, but I do paint on silk, so will check it out.

Thanks for participating in the I AC challenge.

Ritu Dua said...

Very beautiful...simply love how your dragonfly sits on that lovely flower!

Lori Saul said...

Very beautiful - this has such a natural and organic use of color and imagery- wonderful art!

Kim Collister Studio said...

Very nice. Love the colors. Your dragonfly art is outstanding! Nicely done! I will check it out!

Terrie said...

Gorgeous and serene - visiting from IA

Unknown said...

Such a lovely painting. I have been looking at H2O's and wondered about their effect, but your painting has an amazing vibrancy. Lovely x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Dion Dior is such an inspiration.

janice smith said...

Love your dragonfly! Just beautiful. This is the second time today I have read of Twinkling H2O's. They intrigue me...will have to chck them out!

Buffalo Rug made from fleece.